Carrie Nyman Author and Ghostwriting professional since 2013
Memoir writers face a unique challenge: they must convey personal stories without experience or knowledge of the publishing industry. They need an advocate with professional-level writing, ghostwriting, editing, and publishing experience to bring their compelling stories into the world. In 2013, I began ghostwriting professionally and learned that building trusting relationships is the heart of good ghostwriting. And as I honor my clients’ privacy, they consistently express satisfaction and emotional catharsis in working with me.
My ghostwriting projects include:
· A memoir of Venture Capitalism over the past 30 years
· A second VC’s business book encouraging women to pursue board leadership positions
· A First Recon Marine/Field Surgeon’s memoir of the war in Afghanistan and systemic waste in American Healthcare
· A Latinx Stripper’s memoir of alcoholism and sobriety in Las Vegas as her father was sentenced to a century in prison
· An Indigenous woman’s memoir of meth addiction and mental illness in San Francisco
· A Vietnamese-American woman’s memoir of criminal deviance, followed by spiritual rebirth in an Alaskan prison
· A memoir of a family’s fight with breast cancer, highlighting responsibility and sisterhood
· A Veteran's memoir of their search for a healthy father figure
· And 10+ novels!